Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Promised I Wouldn't, But ...

I swore on a stack of Bibles that I wouldn't bring Sarah Palin up again in any of my postings.

But something happened to change my mind.

All I'll say is this: while watching the History Channel at Dartmouth-Hitchcock last week, the channel promoted a new series featuring Larry The Cable Guy -- who everyone west of the Atlantic and east of the Pacific knows is the originator of the most obnoxious phrase ever uttered by the Human Species:
"Gitter Done!"

Seems Ole Larry (and I am not making this up) will launch his show by joining good Ole Mamma Grizzley, via video tape, for some Moose Hunting up in Alaska.

To which I can only add this photo of their "expedition."

I'll leave it to you decide whether it's Larry or Sarah strapped to the roof...

(A mega tip of the hat to Mr. Four Finger Wu for supplying the artwork!)

No comments:

Post a Comment